Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Professional Electrician Course .
Hello my name is Perran Cousins I purchased this course from Train 4 Trade Skills when I was 18, I have recently decided to go to university instead of pursuing this course.
The cost of this course was 36 monthly payments of 110 a total of 3960,
I was recently told by T4TS that I could simply change the name over on the course for no added charge now that I have finished paying for it.
If you are thinking of retraining to become an electrician or know somebody who is thinking of taking this route, then please contact me via email or phone.
I do not work for train for trade skills I am still officially a student on their course.
Here is the link to there website: http://www.train4tradeskills.com you can request addition information on the website.
Thank you for reading and please consider
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
BEAUTY THERAPY MASSAGE COUCH. SOLID PINE, ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT FOLDS UP SO EASILY PORTABLE ADJUSTABLE BACK REST WHITE LEATHER EXTER...
-
Please do not respond to any advert with this title. It is a scam from someone calling themselves Jennifer Bright. The person will promise...
-
Works perfectly and has general wear and tear. The back is still quite shiny and the front is immaculate with few slight grazes, though not ...
-
I HAVE FOR SALE A SHOPRIDER ELECTRIC MOBILITY WHEELCHAIR IN GOOD CONDITION THE HAND CONTROL CAN BE EASILY CHANGED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. COMES...
-
Top of range pressure relief mattress. Virtually new. In excellent condition. Comes with electronic pump that alternates the pres...
-
plastic pipe manufacture machine: Line model SJ-65¡Á33-63 SJ-90¡Á33-160 Pipe diameter scope(mm) ¦µ20-¦µ63 ¦µ70-¦µ160 Screw diameter(mm)...
-
ELNA LOCK OVERLOCKER SEWING MACHINE This particular listing is for a SLIGHTLY USED ELNA LOCK PRO 4 3 / 4 THREAD OVERLOCKER...
-
Axminster Bandsaw hardly used and in good condition. Cost approx 220 in late 2009 and has just been gathering dust. Priced at 99 for a quick...
-
Artist designed commemorative Jamaica 50th flags by Lorna Graham copyright 2012 sydoniert.co.uk . All rights reserved Flags are the equ...
-
i am having a clear out and have a box of dolls house furniture i no longer need. To include 2 x double beds, with matching wardrobes and si...
0 comments:
Post a Comment