Friday, July 27, 2012
A3 - 80gsm WHITE Copier Paper - 4 boxes left! *
Hello and thank you for viewing my gumtree advert.
I am still clearing out unused items - so today I have found
4 boxes of A3 copier paper, they are still in boxes and are still in their wax
wrapping. Its 80 gsm...
As new, thats 5 reams in each box, 500 sheets per ream so 2,500 pages per box only 10 a box....
Important notice:-
I do check my emails everyday, and I do reply to all Gumtree adverts
inquiries.
Due to the amount of inquiries that I receive concerning items, I will not return
calls to telephone/mobile numbers that are left on inquiries, I will of course reply via email. And I will send you a home number to contact me on…
I have been told by a few people now that they did not receive my reply.
But the reply was then found in their spam emails folder.
Can you please check your spam folder for my emails…….
Please also note that I do delete any gumtree adverts if they have been
Sold - - - - so if the advert is still on – it means I still have it……
Regards
And thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
BEAUTY THERAPY MASSAGE COUCH. SOLID PINE, ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT FOLDS UP SO EASILY PORTABLE ADJUSTABLE BACK REST WHITE LEATHER EXTER...
-
Please do not respond to any advert with this title. It is a scam from someone calling themselves Jennifer Bright. The person will promise...
-
Works perfectly and has general wear and tear. The back is still quite shiny and the front is immaculate with few slight grazes, though not ...
-
I HAVE FOR SALE A SHOPRIDER ELECTRIC MOBILITY WHEELCHAIR IN GOOD CONDITION THE HAND CONTROL CAN BE EASILY CHANGED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. COMES...
-
Top of range pressure relief mattress. Virtually new. In excellent condition. Comes with electronic pump that alternates the pres...
-
plastic pipe manufacture machine: Line model SJ-65¡Á33-63 SJ-90¡Á33-160 Pipe diameter scope(mm) ¦µ20-¦µ63 ¦µ70-¦µ160 Screw diameter(mm)...
-
ELNA LOCK OVERLOCKER SEWING MACHINE This particular listing is for a SLIGHTLY USED ELNA LOCK PRO 4 3 / 4 THREAD OVERLOCKER...
-
Axminster Bandsaw hardly used and in good condition. Cost approx 220 in late 2009 and has just been gathering dust. Priced at 99 for a quick...
-
Artist designed commemorative Jamaica 50th flags by Lorna Graham copyright 2012 sydoniert.co.uk . All rights reserved Flags are the equ...
-
i am having a clear out and have a box of dolls house furniture i no longer need. To include 2 x double beds, with matching wardrobes and si...
0 comments:
Post a Comment