Sunday, August 12, 2012
SPECIAL OFFER DAY ON BEAUTY TREATMENTS! *
Hello girls :)
I am a fully beauty therapist and I am based in Rainham, I have recently been doing special offer days and I am doing another one this thursday the 26th July. If you want a treatments just message me and i will get back to you asap.
Price List
Manicure 5
Pedicure 5
Eylash tnt 3
Eyebrow tint 3
Eyebrow shape 3
Eyebrow shape and tint 5
Eyelash and brow tint 5
Fingers or toes shape and paint 3
Fingers and toes shape and paint 5
Free eyelash tint with every spray tan! Spray tans are 10
DONT MISS OUT ON THESE AMAZING OFFERS!
I also hold beauty parties for adults, teens and children and also adult spray tanning parties great for hen partys or just before a big night out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
BEAUTY THERAPY MASSAGE COUCH. SOLID PINE, ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT FOLDS UP SO EASILY PORTABLE ADJUSTABLE BACK REST WHITE LEATHER EXTER...
-
Please do not respond to any advert with this title. It is a scam from someone calling themselves Jennifer Bright. The person will promise...
-
Works perfectly and has general wear and tear. The back is still quite shiny and the front is immaculate with few slight grazes, though not ...
-
I HAVE FOR SALE A SHOPRIDER ELECTRIC MOBILITY WHEELCHAIR IN GOOD CONDITION THE HAND CONTROL CAN BE EASILY CHANGED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. COMES...
-
Top of range pressure relief mattress. Virtually new. In excellent condition. Comes with electronic pump that alternates the pres...
-
plastic pipe manufacture machine: Line model SJ-65¡Á33-63 SJ-90¡Á33-160 Pipe diameter scope(mm) ¦µ20-¦µ63 ¦µ70-¦µ160 Screw diameter(mm)...
-
ELNA LOCK OVERLOCKER SEWING MACHINE This particular listing is for a SLIGHTLY USED ELNA LOCK PRO 4 3 / 4 THREAD OVERLOCKER...
-
Axminster Bandsaw hardly used and in good condition. Cost approx 220 in late 2009 and has just been gathering dust. Priced at 99 for a quick...
-
Artist designed commemorative Jamaica 50th flags by Lorna Graham copyright 2012 sydoniert.co.uk . All rights reserved Flags are the equ...
-
i am having a clear out and have a box of dolls house furniture i no longer need. To include 2 x double beds, with matching wardrobes and si...
0 comments:
Post a Comment